My Photo
Name:
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

October 22, 2006

Into a new season

Hmm...it's been nearly (not quite) two months since I've written anything here. While I can't say for sure, I bet my Morning Pages are about as inactive as the blog. And I'm not sure if I remember my lock combination at the Y; it's been so long since I've been there for a decent workout.

So what HAVE I been doing?

Well, there have been conferences - the Emerging Women's East Coast gathering, then the big Emergent Gathering at Glorieta, New Mexico.

A presentation for the STC-Indiana chapter.

Getting ready for our Fifth Annual Fall Friends & Family party, which is coming up this Saturday (Oct 28). (Yes, you're invited. 3-11 PM at our place. Email if you need directions.)

Keeping up with the reading for JustFaith. And doing Sunday all-day reading marathons through the gospels.

Making new friends.

Helping out with the computer/admin side of Emergent Village cohorts.

Still, I miss my seasons of writing, fitness and strength, healthy and nutritious foods, spending evenings at the Tiki Barge with the neighbors. Ryan just signed us up for Netflix, but I'm not sure I'm ready for our standard winter season yet, either (winter is our "crawl into the warm bed at 6 PM with a pizza and watch a DVD" season).

With the transition to fall, it's time for a new life season as well. I'll let you know when I figure out what that will be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Bill said...

Good to hear from you.

9:54 AM, October 23, 2006  
Blogger Lauren said...

You forgot about Anne Lamott! :-)

11:21 PM, November 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home